The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24th February 201
. Under this scheme, an income support of Rs. 6000/- per year is provided to small and marginal farmers, in three equal instalments, every four months. The first instalment will be paid within 10 days of receiving the duly completed benefit withdrawal form and the self-declaration form at any gram panchayat office or bank branch.
How to Register for pm kisan gov in registration?
You can register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by following these steps:
- Visit the official PM-KISAN website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/Scheme;
- On the top right corner of the home page, click on the ‘Register Here’ button under the ‘Farmer Corner’ section;
- Enter your details such as name, mobile number, email ID, district, state and press ‘Submit’;
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar number and press ‘Submit OTP’;
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number;
- Enter the OTP and press ‘Validate OTP and Save Farmer Detail’;
- Your details will be saved and you will be redirected to the farmer dashboard;
- Now, you can login to your account using your mobile number and password to avail of various services offered by PM-Kisan portal.
- For any further assistance with registration, you can contact helpline number 155261 or 1800115526 (toll-free).
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India that provides an income support of Rs 6000 per year to small and marginal farmers across the country.
Registration for the scheme is simple and can be done by following the steps mentioned above or by contacting the helpline number for assistance. Once registered, farmers can login to their account on the official PM-KISAN website to avail of various services offered by the portal.