Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) scheme, eligible farmers receive an income support of Rs. 6,000 per year, paid in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each.
If you’re a farmer who has registered for the scheme, you may be wondering how to check the status of your payment. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that.
To check the status of your PM KISAN payment, you will need your Aadhaar number and bank account number handy. Once you have these two pieces of information, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official PM-KISAN website (https://pmkisan.gov.in/) and click on the ‘Payment Status’ tab.
- On the next page, select your state from the drop-down menu and enter your district name.
- Enter your Aadhaar number in the required field and click on ‘Get Data.’
- Your personal information will appear on the screen along with details of your first and second installments. The status of your third installment will also be displayed here.
- To check your bank transaction details, click on the hyperlinked account number next to each installment amount. A new page will open displaying all transactions made to your account under the PM-KISAN scheme.
- You can also view this information by downloading the ‘PM Kisan mobile app,’ available for both Android and iOS devices. After entering your details in the app, simply click on the ‘Payment Status’ option to view all relevant information.
Checking the status of your PM KISAN payment is simple and can be done either online or through the mobile app.
By following the steps listed above, you can easily view your personal information, installment amounts, and bank transaction details with just a few clicks.
Stay up-to-date on your payments and ensure that you’re receiving the full benefit of this important scheme.